Everything you need to brine a Turkey or Chicken
A fantastic product for brining turkeys and other poultry at home to render them moist and tender.
Why brine a turkey?
Brining adds moisture and flavour to poultry delivering tenderness, succulence and taste. The first bite will make your customers want to brine poultry forever.
Turkey is a relatively lean bird, particularly the breast meat, meaning that it doesn't have a lot of fat to help keep the meat from becoming dry and tough. It needs some help, which is why you should brine your turkey.
During brining, the turkey absorbs extra moisture, which in turn helps it stay more moist and juicy both during and after cooking.
Contents of the Turkey Brining Kit box:
- 400g brine mix
- Brining bag (food grade quality vacuum bag)
- Bag closure cable tie
Box size: 12cm x 12cm x 12cm.
(Suitable for all poultry) How to use the kit:
Do not cook the bird in the bag!
- Add the contents of the pack to 4 litres of water in a large pan or bucket and stir until fully dissolved.
- Remove the neck and giblets from the cavity of the bird.
- Place the bird in the brining bag and fill with the brine until the bird is submerged.
- Only use as much brine as required.
- Twist the neck of the bag and use the pull tie to seal it.
- Place on a tray in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible. Remove the bird from the bag, and drain.
- Rinse thoroughly. Your poultry is now ready for cooking.
Directions are printed on the side of the box.