Monolith Classic PRO Series 2.0 Black Grill Guru Edition
The all new Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Black Grill Only Guru Edition is the latest innovation from Monolith taking barbecuing to the next level.
This revolutionary kamado style BBQ grill features the Pro Series Smart Grid System offering unrivalled functionality and flexibility. The brand-new hinge system allows for more functionality and allows effortless opening while the innovative stainless steel & fibre glass sealing gaskets give longevity and are virtually maintenance free. The Pro 2.0 also comes with a built-in BBQ Guru adapter to which the blower can easily be mounted to. The redesigned cast iron top valve guides smoke directly upwards and out of the grill with the slide system offering more stability and a sleeker, modern look.
Available with either the DynaQ or UltraQ Digital Controllers as optional extras, which prevent the need to watch over your low and slow cooks as the BBQ Guru will do all the work in controlling the airflow and internal temperatures of your grill. The perfect choice for your barbecuing, smoking, baking, searing, or roasting needs. It also features the Monolith unique system of feeding wood chips, chunks or pellets directly over the hot charcoal without having to raise the lid. Easy to use with great results every time.
There is an extensive range of optional Monolith Classic Pro Series Accessories to enhance your cooking experience including the cast iron grid, pizza stone and all weather cover to name but a few.
Please Note: This Monolith Grill does NOT include a Digital Controller as standard. However, both the DynaQ & UltraQ are available for purchase as Optional Extras.
Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Grill Guru Edition Features
- Unique Pro Series Smart Grid System & Firebox
- New Hinge System for Effortless Opening & Closing
- Built-In BBQ Guru Fan
- New Stainless Steel & Fibre Glass Sealing Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Bands
- New Vertical Exhaust Vent
- New Guru Ready Nozzle
- BBQ Guru Controller Mount
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On All Ceramic Parts
- Some light assembly required.
NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket so no need ever to replace, there’s no risk of damage from over enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
- 2 Grill Grates
- 2 Drip Trays
- Ceramic 2PC Deflector Stone With Lifter
- Smart Grid Carry Handle
- Smoking Chips Feeder
- Charcoal Basket With Divider
- Grid Lifter
- Ash Shovel
Cooking Area: 46 cm Diameter
Weight: 85 kg