BBQ Peach Paper - 750 mm x 50 m
- This is 100% FDA Approved CounterKraft™ Pink Butcher Paper.
- The Pink/Peach meat smoking paper is also great for Storing, cooking, serving, wrapping and smoking meat.
- Comes in a durable carry tube that will protect your roll throughout its entire life.
- This is Unbleached, Unwaxed, Uncoated Durable Pink Butcher paper has proven to provide superior holdout.
- This is food safe Pink Butcher Paper. The standard basis weight is 40lb.
Many competition BBQ teams prefer to wrap their brisket, ribs, etc. in Peach Paper (also known as Butchers Paper), rather than tin foil, and FireFly BBQ has secured a source of heavy-duty (65 gsm) 750 mm-wide Peach Paper in easy-to-handle 50 m rolls to meet these demands.
Made by a specialist mill in the USA, where it is also known as Steak Paper, FireFly BBQ Peach Paper is specially formulated to reduce the effect of the atmosphere around red meat after it has been cut, therefore helping to preserve meat by retaining its colour and moisture. Meat placed on FireFly BBQ Peach Paper retains its blood and juices which improve both appearance and shelf life.
When smoking, meat wrapped in FireFly BBQ Peach Paper will keep the juices with the meat, and unlike many inferior papers, it is strong enough to peel straight from the meat when wet or dry without tearing or leaving paper attached.
This video from Franklin BBQ in Texas provides a good comparison of butchers paper vs. foil vs. 'naked' brisket.