Maria Broccoli Bombs
Knife, Chopping Board, Fryer, Mixing Bowl,Kitchen Towel
- 1 Head Broccoli
- Potato Starch Powder
- 2 TBSP Santa-Maria Seasoning Rub
- 100ml Light Soy Sauce
- 50ml Cooking Sake
- 50g Ginger (fine grated)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Red Chillies
- 2 TBSP Santa-Maria Seasoning Rub for marinade
- Simply cut the Broccoli into small florets (you want all the florets the same sort of sizeso they cook at the same time).
- Mix together the Light Soy Sauce, Cooking Sake, Santa-Maria Seasoning Rub,Ginger,Garlic, and Chilli in the bowl.
- Add Broccoli florets into the wet marinadeand give it a good mix. Leave for 30mins.
- Add the Broccoli to the Potato StarchPowder and make sure it well coated.
- Fry at 175/180C until crispy and golden andthe Broccoli is cooked. Remove from the hot oil and drain on some kitchen towel
- Give a good shake of Santa-Maria Seasoning Rub.