THE GMG DIFFERENCE
How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air-flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.