Allergens Used in our kitchen are MUSTARD, SOY, CELERY, WHEAT, and EGGS.We take pride in listing all ingredients in our products and not hiding behind E numbers, chemical names, or generic terms such as "Spices" because we understand that people do have allergies that are not commonly listed. However, we do use other products, such as Henderson's Relish and Ketchup, which contain different ingredients which we are unable to list due to space limits, and our product will contain trace amounts of their ingredients. If you are in any doubt, please contact us, and we will endeavour to help in any way we can.
Vegetarian, Vegan, and Halal Friendly
We make every effort to make sure everything we make is clearly labelled, and nothing is hidden. Because we make everything ourselves from start to finish, we can say what has gone into our products and that they are vegetarian and vegan-friendly. We do not use dairy products, alcohol, or meat-based or meat derivatives such as E631 in our products which I think makes them Halal friendly.
Gluten-Friendly and Dairy free
Dairy-free, we know milk-based ingredients can be secretly added to make things taste creamier or thicken them up, but we don't do that. What you see on the label is what you get; that is what clean labelling is all about. Gluten-free or Coeliac friendly, we took advice from Coeliac UK, the oldest and largest coeliac disease charity in the UK, on which of our ingredients are gluten-free and have labelled them accordingly.
Phosphates and Sulphates
Phosphates and Sulphates are sometimes added to BBQ rubs and sauces to help you achieve that fall-apart tenderness. But it's not something that looks good on a label, and too much can taint the food giving you a rotten egg smell.
Products Containing Allergens
Here we list the 14 allergens and, to the best of our knowledge, the products that contain them, even in a compound ingredient such as ketchup. If you are allergic to specific ingredients that are not part of this list, then please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
- Cereals containing gluten: None
- Crustaceans: None
- Eggs: Amarillo Chilli Sauce (Mayonnaise)
- Fish: None
- Peanuts: None
- Soybeans: Yuzu Ponzu BBQ Sauce, Memphis Red, Louisiana Rib & Wing, California Apple BBQ Sauce
- Milk: None
- Nuts: None
- Celery: Memphis Red BBQ Sauce, California Apple BBQ Sauce, Creole Hot Sauce, Competition BBQ Sauce, Texas BBQ Sauce, Kansas BBQ Sauce, Carolina BBQ Sauce, Carolina Reaper Rub, Kansas BBQ Rub, Mississippi BBQ Rub, Santa-Maria BBQ Rub.
- Mustard: Carolina BBQ Sauce, Memphis Red BBQ Sauce, California Apple BBQ Sauce, Texas BBQ Sauce, Kansas BBQ Sauce, Reaper Hot Sauce, Carolina Reaper Rub, Cajun BBQ Rub, Kansas BBQ Rub, Texas BBQ Rub.
- Sesame seeds: None
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites: None
- Lupin: None
- Molluscs: None