Cedar Planked Salmon with Lemon and Dill
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 7 x 15” Cedar Plank
- 1 (2-pounds) Copper River Salmon Fillet, with skin
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh Dill, divided into 2
- 1 Lemon, cut into thin slices
- Soak Cedar Plank in water for 1 hour, keeping it immersed.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place salmon on plank, skin side down; season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with half of the dill and lay the thin lemon slices on the salmon.
- Place the planked salmon on the grill and cook with the lid closed for 12-15 minutes.
- Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
- Remove from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes then sprinkle with the remaining half of the dill.