The DigiQ® DX3 has a sleek, upgraded new look, as does the completely redesigned Pit Viper fan. The high temperature and water-resistant Pit Viper fan includes an easier to use damper system with fine-tune adjustment capabilities, allowing you to create your perfect temperature and maximize fuel efficiency.
Why is controlling your cooker’s temperature important?
The DigiQ helps solve the two most common problems of cooking outdoors:
- Regulating your grill’s temperature
- Accurately monitoring your food’s temperature
Meat is naturally built around tough, chewy protein fibre structures called collagen. Cooking at precise low temperatures over several hours breaks down those bonds and transforms them into that incredibly tender, tantalizingly juicy, and amazingly delicious BBQ we all crave
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy.
- High-intensity LED display that is visible in bright sunlight
- Runs on 100-240V AC power
- Can control up to two powerful Pit Bull 25 CFM fans (for bigger cookers)
- Controls temperatures ranging from 32˚F-475˚F range with +/- 2˚F accuracy
- Aluminium control box is rugged and rust-free
- Available in Black
- 1 x Pit Probe - detects the temperature inside the dome, and adjusts airflow accordingly
- 1 x Food Probe - detects the temperature of your meat, so that you can easily determine when a joint is cooked perfectly, and prevent it being overcooked - use the 'Ramp Mode' described below and you even get a warning when your meat is almost done!
- BBQBros.net – “I love mine and don’t know what I’d do without it.”
- AmazingRibs.com – “It will save you a lot of time fiddling with your vents.” – Winner of the Technology Silver Award
- ZDNet.com – “You, too, can smoke [meat] like a true competition pitmaster.”