The smoky aroma of our Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt transports you to a late-summer beach campfire, and its smooth, slightly sweet taste adds abundant flavour to grilled meat, roasted veggies & broiled fish. A beautiful amber colour, this coarse-grain, pure sea salt is perfect for salt mills. Bon Appetit!
Cold smoked over Cherry wood, ensures the most delicious, delicately-flavoured smoked salts in the world. Whether you are looking for a mild smoke flavour for veggies, or a hearty smoked salt to perfectly complement your steak dinner, our smoked salts are sure to satisfy that BBQ flavour craving in any season, rain or shine. With no artificial flavours, these all-natural, easy-to-use varieties are sure to please with their delicious, savoury taste.
Because of its artisanal nature, batches will vary in moisture content, colour and texture.
Suggested Uses for Cherry Smoked Sea Salt:
- Season steaks and chops after cooking.
- Great on fish, especially salmon.
- Season bean or lentil soup.
- Toss with steamed vegetables and unsalted butter.
- Use in creamed corn or corn chowder.
- Sprinkle on savoury tarts and quiches.
- Season any of your favourite egg preparations.
- Sprinkle on baked or mashed potatoes.
- Use a few grains in a Bloody Mary for a smoky twist on this classic cocktail.
- Add a few grains to a bowl of ice cream with chocolate or caramel sauce.