FireDragon is made from UK sourced ethanol which can be used in multi-fuel outdoor cooking stoves, barbecues as well as indoor ethanol fireplaces.
FireDragon Solid are a all-weather biofuel & firelighter. Made from UK sourced ethanol, FireDragon can be used in multi-fuel cooking stoves, for indoor ethanol fireplaces and is excellent for kick starting the barbecue.
Borne out of the natural fiery passion of South Wales and its coal mining heritage, Fire Dragon is the product to fix these problems.
*Product is made of PET plastic and ethanol*
- Suitable for all weather - Come heavy rain or strong wind FireDragon will burn intensely
- Eco-Friendly - FireDragon is made from vegetable waste making it a sustainable and eco-friendly fuel
- Easy to light - If its a match, lighter or even a spark FireDragon fuel is very easy to light
- Safe with food - FireDragon doesn't give of any toxic or noxious fumes making it safe to cook with
- Compatible with most cookers - Whether it's our Gel or Solid FireDragon Fuel is compatable with most outdoor/camping cookers
- Lightweight - Each block of FireDragon solid is individually wrapped and only 27g (1oz)
- Long burn time - one block 27g (1oz) block of FireDragon Will Bun for approximately 10-12 minutes
- Low Luminosity - Because FireDragon is so clean it gives off very little luminosity