Shipping calculated at checkout
10 in stock
About the Monolith Classic…
The MONOLITH Classic is the most popular model within the Monolith range. It has a grid diameter of 46 cm, and is the perfect choice for your, barbecuing, smoking, baking, searing, or roasting needs. Extend the grill surface with our 2nd level grids, making it large enough to cook different dishes simultaneously. The unique system of supplying wood chips or pellets allows you to insert the smoke chips directly over the hot charcoal – without having to raise the lid!
The MONOLITH Classic is available in black and red, either with the cart and bamboo side tables, or with ceramic feet, perfect for the Buggy, Teak Wood Table or for your own designed outdoor kitchen.There is an extensive range of optional Monolith Classic Pro Series Accessories to enhance your cooking experience, including the cast iron grid, pizza stone and all-weather cover, to name but a few.
Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Grill Only Features
- Unique Pro Series Smart Grid System & Firebox
- New Hinge System for Effortless Opening & Closing
- New Stainless Steel & Fibre Glass Sealing Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Bands
New Vertical Exhaust Vent
New Guru Ready Nozzle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On All-Ceramic Parts
- Some light assembly is required.
NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures.
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket, so no need ever to replace it, there’s no risk of damage from over-enthusiastic wire brush cleaning, and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha.
NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the Monolith base's side in the ideal position to support temperature regulation and ensure the meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without the need for adapter plates.
- 2 Grill Grates
- 2 Drip Trays
- Ceramic 2PC Deflector Stone With Lifter
- Smart Grid Carry Handle
- Smoking Chips Feeder
- Charcoal Basket With Divider
- Grid Lifter
- Ash Shovel
Cooking Area: 46cm in Diameter