Shipping calculated at checkout
9 in stock
The compact MONOLITH Junior Pro Series 2.0 features a grid diameter of 33 cm, the smallest member of the MONOLITH family. Despite its size, the MONOLITH Junior offers you all the functionality of our larger models: grilling, smoking, baking, cooking, barbecuing or roasting. Its compact size makes it ideal for balconies, small terraces, picnics and camping. Weighing in at only 43 kg, the MONOLITH Junior is easy to transport.
The MONOLITH Junior is available in black and red, either with the cart or with ceramic feet, perfect for professional kitchens or for your own designed outdoor kitchen.Monolith Junior Pro Series 2.0 Grill Features
- New Hinge System for Effortless Opening & Closing
New Guru Ready Nozzle
- New Stainless Steel & Fibre Glass Sealing Gaskets
- New Vertical Exhaust Vent
- Stainless Steel Bands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On All-Ceramic Parts
- Some light assembly is required.
NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the gasket on the base so no need ever to replace it, there’s no risk of damage from over-enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
NEW Hinge design with a removable lid so it’s now compatible with the Icon Fire Plate and Wok Crown cooking system
NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the side of the Monolith base in the ideal location to support temperature regulation and ensure the meat is cooked precisely to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without the need for adapter plates.
The Pro Series 2.0 Junior maintains a single-piece heat deflector stone, grill grate and smoke chip feeder. Note that the Junior firebox continues as a reliable single piece with an expansion joint, and a charcoal basket is an option at extra cost.
- 1 Grill Grate
- Ceramic 1 PC Deflector Stone With Lifter
- Smoking Chip Feeder
- Cast Iron Grate
- 1 PC FireBox
- 1 PC FireRing
Grill Dimensions: W.47 x D.52 x H.57cm
Cooking Area: 33 cm Diameter
Weight: 43 kg