Shipping calculated at checkout
5 in stock
About the Monolith LeChef….
The Heavy Weight. The MONOLITH Le Chef is the largest grill in the MONOLITH family. With an impressive 140 kg and a grid diameter of 55 cm, need we say any more? The MONOLITH Le Chef is the perfect grill for cooking large amounts of meat or simultaneous cooking of many different dishes. Barbecuing, smoking, baking, cooking, or roasting – everything is possible – in unprecedented dimensions.
The grilling surface is quickly increased through the 2nd and 3rd level grids making it perfect for parties, large family gatherings, restaurants and caterers. The unique system of supplying wood chips or pellets allows you to insert the smoke chips directly over the hot charcoal – without having to raise the lid! Complemented with extensive accessories including the cast iron grid, pizza stone, wok and stand the LeChef is the ultimate outdoor kitchen.
Monolith LeChef Pro Series 2.0 Black Grill Features:
- Unique Pro Series Smart Grid System & Firebox
- New Hinge System for Effortless Opening & Closing
- Built-In BBQ Guru Blower
- New Stainless Steel & Fibre Glass Sealing Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Bands
- New Vertical Exhaust Vent
- New Guru Ready Nozzle
- BBQ Guru Controller Mount
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On All-Ceramic Parts
- Some light assembly is required.
NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket so no need ever to replace it, there’s no risk of damage from over-enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the side of the Monolith base in the ideal position to support temperature regulation and ensure the meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without the need for adapter plates.
- 2 Grill Grates
- 2 Drip Trays
- Ceramic 2PC Deflector Stone With Lifter
- Smart Grid Carry Handle
- Smoking Chips Feeder
- Charcoal Basket With Divider
- Grid Lifter
- Ash Shovel
Cooking Area: 55 cm Diameter