Cedar Planked Lamb Chops with Mint Gremolata Recipe
These Cedar Planked lamb chops not only look great but taste great too with a subtle flavour of cedar.
- 5 x 11″ Cedar Plank
- 5 Lamb Chops, small
- 3 Cups of Fresh Mint
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Soak Cedar Plank in water for one hour, keeping it immersed.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Make a gremolata by blending mint, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Coat raw chops on their sides with rub.
- Grill with the lid closed until medium rare (the meat should reach an internal temperature of 140°F).
- Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
- Remove from grill and serve with fresh mint.