Boston Beach Lamb Skewers
6 Lamb Rump Chunks
3 Tsp Boston Beach Jamaican Jerk Rub
1/4 Bunch Coriander
6 Garlic Cloves
1 Spring Onion
Peruvian Aji Amarillo Chilli Sauce
- Add the spring onion, coriander and garlic to food processor and pulse until everything is nice and small.
- Transfer to the bowl and add the lamb and the Boston Beach Jamaican Jerk Rub.
- Mix well and put it back into fridge for at least an.hour to keep chilled.
- Thread the lamb on to the skewers.
- Cook under a hot grill, in the oven or on a BBQ.
- Best served pink (55/60C) with a fresh toasted pitta bread, crispy salad, BBQ'd lemon & splash of Peruvian Aji Amarillo Chilli Sauce.